Wednesday 27 July 2011

Happy Birthday bible Verse



A birthday is a good time to reflect on God's love.


Happy Birthday!


Psalm 71:6
From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.

Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

Psalm 148:5
Let them praise the name of the LORD, for at his command they were created ...

Proverbs 4:10
Listen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many.

Proverbs 9:11
For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.

Ecclesiastes 11:8
However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all.

Isaiah 46:4
Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

1 Corinthians 11:12
For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

James 1:18
He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.





To all my followers, friends, who continuously visiting my Blog.
I hope you enjoy dropping by.God bless each of us..Your help will be highly appreciated


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These bible verses about birthday are pretty inspirational. They can be used as religious birthday wishes and I love each of them. Thanks for posting.

Sling Bag Cute Mini Bags For Women

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy bags, which is kind of the same thing." Sling Bag Cute Mini Bags For Women ₱69 only! Don&#...